Set of five limited edition national park quarters, first strike early release deep cameo silver proof PR70DCAM, ANACS certified #796 of 997.
The reverse side of each coin depicts a representation of a U.S. national park:
- Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas
- Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming
- Yosemite National Park in California
- Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona
- Mount Hood National Forest in Oregon
All coins depict the George Washington design on the obverse side.
The set comes in a rectangular redwood case.
Each coin weighs 5.67 grams and measures about 24.26mm wide in diameter by 1.75mm thick.
All coins are sealed away in clear rectangular plastic capsules.